- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,304
- Reactions Received
- 28,172
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,492
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
my only flex is that i can guess skz songs within one second of hearing them 
That's amazing, so happy for you!I'm so proud of myself still, this has to be probably one of the best days of my life
he didn't say anything but he's not uncomfortable
i didn't mess up
TYYYThat's amazing, so happy for you!
To be fair, that's a pretty good flex to have in my opinion.my only flex is that i can guess skz songs within one second of hearing them![]()
I've been there before. Pretty sure I convinced myself of something similar in the past.my study hack is that i convince myself i am going to die if i don't finish my work
my friend even tested me cause she didn't believe me 💪To be fair, that's a pretty good flex to have in my opinion.
at least it works (sometimes)I've been there before. Pretty sure I convinced myself of something similar in the past.
i mean if i really want to connect with him, that's what i gotta do, he knows i like him and that's scaring me too HJSDHGHJDKJif we don't have assigned seats on the bus i might sit with him
idk though since our school is strict with that stuff
i'm scared to since i've never really talked to him but sdhfklsgjfhsdjf