Official Post Your Random Thoughts (125 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
playing ateez on my speaker 🗣❗❗❗❗
EVERYTIME, WE KNOW
WE KNOW, WE KNOW, WE KNOW (WE KNOW, WE KNOW, WE KNOW)
OH, YOU GOTTA KNOWWWW
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
DRINK🍸UP⬆ONE☝MORE,💪DRINK🍸UP ⬆ GET 🙌🏼 MORE🕴
DRINK🍸 UP⬆ONE☝MORE💪질러🗣I🕺GO 🏃🏽‍♀️PULL🔝UP⬆ARRIVE🚗ROLL🫦UP⬆I🕺RIDE🚘
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
You wanna be mad but I was literally talking and you kept interrupting me to sing and do dumb shit. "Be grateful for your parents" no 😂
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I purchased new sneakers and winter boots on ebay for great deals at either half or a third cost of other retailers!
And I'll continue to use ebay to get more in the future.
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,893
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
ok so if I can do the plan, I'm gonna record myself because yes (probs for tiktok if it goes well)
 
D

Deleted member 74

my head was pounding on the commute this morning
I'm not sleeping well at all, so restless lately
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,893
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
utopiaaaa 🌌
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,893
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
I don't feel like eating today tbh
not in a bad way I just don't feel like it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread