- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,807
- Reactions Received
- 47,931
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,146
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
I mean he could still dieAt least Matsuda didn't die ??? He's my baby girl
Sunghoon or Beomgyu ... I kinda wanna do Light Yagami thouNow what card should I get
Maybe I could request the Anime deck with the hope of getting Light or L ????Sunghoon or Beomgyu ... I kinda wanna do Light Yagami thou
soo excited for that and the roulettemaybe I can FINALLY get a milestone card
I NEED TO PUT MY ANIME PRIORITIESMaybe I could request the Anime deck with the hope of getting Light or L ????
What am I gonna do when I finish Death NoteMe when I only have one
Sukisho looks like a cute animeWhat am I gonna do when I finish Death Note
Oh there's still Saiki K and Gojo 😭Sukisho looks like a cute anime