- Joined
- 3 January 2024
- Messages
- 5,528
- Reactions Received
- 4,127
- Location
- bewitched by you.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 6,222
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female, Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- she/they
I can see how that would be embarrassing, but I'm sure it'll all work out, and once you two get together, you can explain what happened and clear it up.well what basically happened was i wanted my friend to ask him if he has a valentine, just to be sure. so my friend (call her A) asked her friend (call her L) to ask my crush since L is closer to him than A is and she asked him and he said no then L turned to A and was like "he said no" and that confused him so now he probably thinks either A is interested in him OR that she was asking for someone else![]()
thank you !! we'll see how it goesI can see how that would be embarrassing, but I'm sure it'll all work out, and once you two get together, you can explain what happened and clear it up.
I'm a bad person :0They definitely have smth against me what did I do