Official Post Your Random Thoughts (164 Viewers)

Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,222
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
tomorrow is valentines day ee
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,222
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
when teachers don't grade ur assignments and gave u the grade without fixing the open ended questions :stare:
that is such a pet peeve for me
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,222
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
i love layering necklaces, i'm literally wearing 3
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,222
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,222
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
time to see my science score..
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,222
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
time to see my science score..
I GOT A 100 HECK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: RainbowMoon
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,222
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
I GOT A 100 HECK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
i feel so much better knowing now but idk how both of my parents will react with my 79..
reading tests confuse me so..
 

RainbowMoon

Share that beat of love
.
.
Joined
12 November 2021
Messages
4,503
Reactions Received
8,055
Location
Neverland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,698
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I'll be 14 in 2 days :)
Oh my goodness...you're so young!! And happy early birthday!! 😊💕🎂 I'll make a thread for you 😉

Ooh how do you feel about going to high school? I'm graduating this year. I turned 18 about 4 months ago 😋
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,222
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
Oh my goodness...you're so young!! And happy early birthday!! 😊💕🎂 I'll make a thread for you 😉

Ooh how do you feel about going to high school? I'm graduating this year. I turned 18 about 4 months ago 😋
yeah lol!! and thank you so so much!!! i'd love that
i'm a little bit nervous but i'm mostly excited! and cool!
 
  • Love
Reactions: RainbowMoon
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,222
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
  • Love
Reactions: RainbowMoon
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,222
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
i'm dancing during class but idc what others think LMAO
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Damn girl whatta you so sassy for 😭 just don't say nothing 🤕
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,806
Reactions Received
47,929
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,141
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I want the val event to last longer :reallysadcat:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,806
Reactions Received
47,929
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,141
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I was looking forward to it all 5 months :dying:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,806
Reactions Received
47,929
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,141
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
:runrunrun: I hope I can still get my precious ateez and nct
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,806
Reactions Received
47,929
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,141
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I will give up a kidney for them
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread