Official Post Your Random Thoughts (915 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 74

work today knocked me out 48 kids in one hall and just me and her to manage x.x
I made hot pizza pockets c: they finished them all yay~
it's still fun even if it's tiring :pandahappy: kids can be so cute and funny at times
 
D

Deleted member 74

"miss you look 18 I can't believe you're 23"
"no she looks 14"
"she looks 60"
"that's so mean no she doesn't"
*fight over how old miss bina looks*
:wimwim: thank you
 
D

Deleted member 74

my job is oddly like an escape from home sometimes, I laugh there and feel better
in the morning I'm in bed and feel no motivation to go, but when I'm there I'm relieved I managed to be productive and pull myself together
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
why r u angry reacting to me? its an old thread im done dealing with you
 
D

Deleted member 74

what is taylor swift's recent album x.x
only fortnight and so long london is good
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,956
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Time to be active here again :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • velvet