Official Post Your Random Thoughts (1,667 Viewers)

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
β™»πŸ˜πŸ•Έ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
β™»πŸ˜πŸ•Έ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
βœ©β‚ŠπŸ›πŸ₯β‚ŠπŸ‘κ©œ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
βœ©β‚ŠπŸ›πŸ₯β‚ŠπŸ‘κ©œ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
okay...
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
βœ©β‚ŠπŸ›πŸ₯β‚ŠπŸ‘κ©œ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
if i see another hazbin edit, im deleting tiktok.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
βœ©β‚ŠπŸ›πŸ₯β‚ŠπŸ‘κ©œ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
He's 18 he's not ur bias please move on.
 

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
β™»πŸ˜πŸ•Έ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
βœ©β‚ŠπŸ›πŸ₯β‚ŠπŸ‘κ©œ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
β™»πŸ˜πŸ•Έ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
β™»πŸ˜πŸ•Έ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
i love how my nephew is a silent crier. like me. well thats what my mom said.
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Its funny how he screamed at ME AND took my phone but HES moping around
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Its funny how he screamed at ME AND took my phone but HES moping around
I wont do it, "Just apologize" I AINT IN THE WRONG



he lied but I should apologize


I didn't get a phone until I was 12 I actually know how to survive without it πŸ™„
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Isn't funny how im always like

"Oh you are loved, everyone will miss you, its okay" yada yada yada but! No one tells me that :joysip: now Im not saying imma stop all that naw yall aint the problem, its me and my shitty life :bop:


I mean I genuinely wish someone would actually mean it when they say they loved me :cheeky:

Instead of freaking lies :kbbeatdown:


bro said he's living in reality :annoyednayeon:
okay dude :takingnotes:
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
"Did I mention yall are good kids?"

proceeds to scream that we do literally nothing and contribute nothing to the household
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
All that I want
Is to wake up fine
Tell me that I'm alright
That I ain't gonna die
All that I want
Is a hole in the ground
You can tell me when it's alright
For me to come out
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
In this farewell
There's no blood, there's no alibi
'Cause I've drawn regret
From the truth of a thousand lies
So let mercy come and wash away
What I've done
I'll face myself
To cross out what I've become
Erase myself
And let go of what I've done
 

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
β™»πŸ˜πŸ•Έ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
these are some of the most accurate descriptions of emo I've ever seen

emo
1) An emotional person. They are not depressed all the time and some are acually very happy at times. They do smile, they don't sit in a corner crying all day. Some are actually quite popular and laugh and joke around lots.
NB: Emo does not mean the person cuts themselves, they might but that is not why they're emo.

2) A style. Quite similar from emo to emo but they try to make it quite unique. Some common features of emo's are:
-wristbands/bracelets
-long hair that covers their eyes
-jackets/hoodies
-skate shoes
-skinny fit jeans
-dyed hair
NB: Not all emo's wear this style and just because you see someone who has one or more of the above features doesn't mean they're emo.

3) A genre of music. Some people find it depressing, but generally emo's listen to it because it describes something that has happened/happening to them perfectly. It's like the band has taken their memories and found the perfect way to describe it.
NB: Just because a band isn't very popular doesn't mean it is emo and some emo music is very cheery and consoling.
1) I have lots of friends and we all joke and mess around but we are very emotional (emo's).

2) You see big groups of emo's in town wearing that style, but still managing to look cool and different.

3) Some people say My Chemical Romance is emo and depressing, but they have some cheeryish songs and their lyrics mean something to some emo's.


emo
A terribly misconstrued and misused word. In contemporary culture it is utilized as a broad term to describe a multitude of children and teenagers who straighten their hair, have their hair in their face, perhaps dye it black, and wear tight clothing. Unfortunately this is completely inaccurate. Actual "emo" music existed in the late 80's and was a subgenre of hardcore punk rock, after all, "emo" is a shortening of "Emotional hardcore punk rock". The people in early emo bandsdressed like regular people, everyday guys/girls who just played music that they enjoyed. Sadly, since the formulation and ongoing existence of Hot Topic, the term emo has been incorrectly characterized for a little more than a decade. You have to wonder how the original bands feel about the slandering and mass misunderstanding and misuse of their originality with those of the unoriginal.
Just search Cap'n Jazz to listen to actual emo music.
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Give me muse songs!

doesn't respond to the thread

sorry, its hard sneaking on a device all day
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread