Official Post Your Random Thoughts (126 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
if i see a jjk spoiler i might end it. i don't want another gojo thing to happen
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
D

Deleted member 74

no one could understand
and why would they?
they're all normal
not like you
 
D

Deleted member 74

it's funny that I'm just watching my groupchat talk about things but I can't say anything and just sit in silence in my room
"I've been quiet because I was rostered for work the whole week and was working on my assignments"
or so I say
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I don't think I can watch Jjk anymore when everyone is dying left, right and centre
IKR THERE'S BARELY ANYMORE PEOPLE 😕😕
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread