- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- β©βππ₯βπ‘κ©
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
I do sometimes as wellI listen to sappy romantic songs
Speaking of fighting games, my brother found a DLC unlocker hack so we can play payed characters MU HAHAHAI want to play Guilty Gear again but my brother is obsessed with Marvel v capcom 3 π
I swear Ive played every single fighting game EXCEPT Tekken I have no care for it
Btw this is my vid, I am cringingHelp I miss Apex moblie so bad
SHE WAS MY MAINNNNN
WHY ARE THE MASCOTS WHITEEEI finally found it
Throwback to me and my sister doing a battle vid lol
We always put WAY to much effort for a video with no views π
Good times
Ohhhh and 1 lolme realizing AGAIN that I have played EVERY Street fighter game, except for the one that was based of the Live Action MovieI even played EX!