- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,063
- Reactions Received
- 52,514
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,093
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
i believe in youYes and I win sometimes but not very often
its always good to save money, spend smartly, gotta keep stuff for emergenciesI am trying to save money just because
Exactlyits always good to save money, spend smartly, gotta keep stuff for emergencies![]()
rightExactly
Once something hits you bill wise and you cannot afford it damn
I need a job toorighti need a new job severely bc its coming close to not being able to cut it rn w/ all these dam living expensive yar
![]()
always someone out there hiring i believe in you milordI need a job too
My age is gonna make it hard.
I've had jobs for 6th month stints.
Never anything perm.
thanks!always someone out there hiring i believe in you milord![]()