- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,180
- Reactions Received
- 52,518
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,696
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
well, I was going to try one more thing before I order (oatmeal or grits), but ig I'll just do it!Orderrrrr
good on youwell, I was going to try one more thing before I order (oatmeal or grits), but ig I'll just do it!
are you doing what I think ytou're doing? blank layout, erase all badges...?I wanna erase all badges...
@Somnia either that or pulling a Selfmate?are you doing what I think ytou're doing? blank layout, erase all badges...?![]()
And what are you thinking that I am doing?are you doing what I think ytou're doing? blank layout, erase all badges...?![]()
uh... leaving the siteAnd what are you thinking that I am doing?
No, I just am in a place where I push everything awayuh... leaving the site