- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,063
- Reactions Received
- 52,511
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,093
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
Hi, I'm Science - nice to meet you!i want to punch science
what goes through my mind when I listen to LIKE JENNIEjennie : but have you ever met jennie jennie jennie...
me : i haven't but i want to😭
Loving the layout!Woof, that was more than I expected to do today. Let's see if I can keep the momentum.
The bar should not be low enough that a group like Exo, who aren't in their prime, and are missing some of their vocalists, and are missing some key producers (Yoo Youngjin), can come clear but IT IS. The bar will hopefully be raised throughout the year inshallah, I have my faith in cravity, ahof, nmixx, and maybe kiiikiiiI find it fucking crazy that even though Exo's Crown is imperfect and definitely won't be seen as a classic compared to their earlier shit, it clears anything released in the last few months (except for like ahof's singles) just for the fact that the instrumental dared to dream and also that it has A FUCKING BRIDGE
I heard the highlight medley and i feel safe in knowing what's coming. Worried about their title cause god what's that hook, but the instrumentals on their website got me somewhat optimisticand maybe kiiikiii