Official Post Your Random Thoughts (144 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
too hot man
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
hotter than a conventual oven
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
i am in need of another seas0n
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
half the stuff I edit, not even sure what I did
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
whats with forums having circular or long pfp peeves me to no end
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
deathcore done right
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
have I been spelling Enhyphen wrong all this time??? I was looking for a gif and it told me I spelt it wrong so I went to yt and every video is Enhypen so why is it pronounced like that I'm gonna cry I've been saying Enhyphen for years </3
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Help I lost track of time and never pre-ordered my sin:vanish fugitive ver. and now I cant get Jake's bc they're sold out bc the big ones are more expensive than the average album. And I'm still waiting for do it it ver. with the lucky draw PC </3. nd Im waiting to go to the store to buy We go up, or any album I want, like cortis, or itzy but I have to wait till Sunday prob </3. ANDDDDD I have to return my not cute anymore albumbc one a PC came bent and I have 2 of the same PCs w just a different pose </3. and I have no space left in my room..... I cant wait till they day I buy a shelf/rack soican get my dresser back </3 I also really want the Xlov albums tho </3 well I know what Im spending my bday money on :pepecry1:
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Told some teenage girls in the cinema to get off their phones today, I feel REALLY powerful. I'm pretty sure they were talking throughout the movie too.
as you should, bc no one appreciates anything besides their phones rn I went to see FNAF 2 a whole friend group laughing, talking, and watching their phones the whole movie while I just wanted to appreciate my childhood on the screen </3
 
  • Sad
Reactions: velvet
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
im ready for the 27th </333 I wanna see if I won the Xlov PC giveaway
 
  • Love
Reactions: sooya_
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
bro why there free Xlov ticket giveaways </3 like I cant even go so don't show them to me at all TT
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
since there is no one to talk to ab kpop I'll talk to myself.. So Saturday I bought a Jisoo me album and it was so pretty </3 Im not the biggest fan of flower but all eyes on me is good, my pc pulls were really pretty nd I was fine w them bc there wasn't any specific one I wanted. Now Sunday is when it gets a lil crazy I bought a Yunah bomb bc my bias Iroha was no longer on shelves and Im scared to talk to employees </3 nd not cute anymore not cute ver., now I really liked the pulls in my bomb album I ofc got a Yunah pcbut I also got this wonhee but its pretty common so I'm pretty sure its worth nothing, then when I opened my not cute anymore I really wanted smoothie wonhee or an Iroha PC, and I was let down I didn't get smoothie wonhee or my bias at all unless the unit card counts... I got two minju PCs w the same outfit same angle and just a different pose, a cute blonde Moka PC and a unit PC w Iroha wonhee and moka I think. I was satisfied w my purchases tho and I will be buying a Jake sin:vanish fugitive ver, this weekend <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread