- Joined
- 9 March 2026
- Messages
- 210
- Reactions Received
- 249
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,503
- Fandom
- Multi
- Pronouns
- he/they
My dragon girl is so prettyyyDownloading WoW again. Ready to have even less of a life lol
Aint the only wood shes handled 🚬👄At the clinic with my mom because she got a massive piece of wood in her foot 😭😭
The most important is that you didn’t die!I'm worried I was suppose to go out tonight I was all dressed and looked cute but I forgot my airpods so I ran across to get them off my mum then as I ran back I fell on the train tracks as my entire body took out on me 😭 I broke my Hyunjin necklace and my bag. (Luckly didn't lose my photocards) But I bruised and bleeding everywhere. And I didn't go out with my friends last time so this was supposed to be the night to make up with them since they booked a table for 8 😭
Now I feel like I'm gonna lose my only friend bc of this accident but it wasn't meant to be like that.
Like I feel she thinks I did this on purpose for the BTS live stream but that was gonna start on the way home anyway but it was reason why I ran for those airpods 😭
I'm just SOOOOOO greatful the train was running late when I landed on the tracks.
100% 😭 like I was so scared when I realized where I fell. But train never showed up thankfullyThe most important is that you didn’t die!
Wth are you okay??? Thankfully the train was late, this is scaryI'm worried I was suppose to go out tonight I was all dressed and looked cute but I forgot my airpods so I ran across to get them off my mum then as I ran back I fell on the train tracks as my entire body took out on me 😭 I broke my Hyunjin necklace and my bag. (Luckly didn't lose my photocards) But I bruised and bleeding everywhere. And I didn't go out with my friends last time so this was supposed to be the night to make up with them since they booked a table for 8 😭
Now I feel like I'm gonna lose my only friend bc of this accident but it wasn't meant to be like that.
Like I feel she thinks I did this on purpose for the BTS live stream but that was gonna start on the way home anyway but it was reason why I ran for those airpods 😭
I'm just SOOOOOO greatful the train was running late when I landed on the tracks.
It's not bad at all! I'd say the legs are too long tho comparing to everything else![]()
![]()
Is this bad or good?
The head on the person looks weird and the feet’s.
Yes I'm okay now. I can walk again and just a bit sore but yeah it was scary at the time 😭 though there was a lot of people and the bells weren't ringing thankfully.Wth are you okay??? Thankfully the train was late, this is scary
This is gooood :) especially since heads can be hard to draw so you did well![]()
![]()
Is this bad or good?
The head on the person looks weird and the feet’s.