Official Post Your Random Thoughts (217 Viewers)

HyuneSuga

#1 HWANGER
.
Joined
28 January 2026
Messages
3,203
Reactions Received
869
Location
Hyunjin #1 Australian Stan
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
49,256
Fandom
HWANGER
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Got yelled at by my best friend again today bc she saw my tweets how I brought the new Hyunjin elle magazine and the talking plush and BTS album and saying u could actually got me a decent birthday gift when I didn't even get invited to her birthday and I brought her a skzoo and other stuff for her birthday last year a lot of SKZ stuff for Christmas.

I'm sorry but that's rude right? Bc yes I'm supposed to be saving money for the house but I paid my rent and bills? And felt sad I treated myself

My ex (whos my friend) says I really should find new friends 😭
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Snailmin

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Stupid expensive bond
 

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,197
Reactions Received
18,939
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,971
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
that is interesting. I also wear almost always perfumes that are marketed to women or unisex



i believe perfume doesnt have gender and even if he was controversial i am very happy to see him also think that :maheart:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Why is it uneven?
 
  • Love
Reactions: uran

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: livelocked and uran

Onigiri

Cloud Land
.
Joined
9 March 2026
Messages
210
Reactions Received
249
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,503
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
he/they
Figuring out how the whole card thing works. I'm a little overwhelmed by all the info :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Snailmin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread