Official Post Your Random Thoughts (538 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Three fd deaths in 4mins yay
 
Joined
16 August 2026
Messages
386
Reactions Received
244
Location
Stray Kids Everywhere All Around The World
Website
pin.it
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,192
Fandom
Stray Kids
Joined
16 August 2026
Messages
386
Reactions Received
244
Location
Stray Kids Everywhere All Around The World
Website
pin.it
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,192
Fandom
Stray Kids
Joined
16 August 2026
Messages
386
Reactions Received
244
Location
Stray Kids Everywhere All Around The World
Website
pin.it
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,192
Fandom
Stray Kids
It's sad that you can't pop regular corn like popcorn ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
 

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: Digital_Prodigy

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Wrong emoticon lol
 

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Sucks yo
 

HugeBakkaeMotae

'๐’ถ๐’น๐’น๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’' ๐ป๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ด๐‘’๐’ฟ๐’พ
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
1,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
39,208
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
  • Like
Reactions: Digital_Prodigy

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: HugeBakkaeMotae

HugeBakkaeMotae

'๐’ถ๐’น๐’น๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’' ๐ป๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ด๐‘’๐’ฟ๐’พ
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
1,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
39,208
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
I keep missing my daily check in :pyo:
I did at first but now I'm on a 97 day streak. :Yuna-heh:

In other news I just went through Tiffany's album from start to finish. I wasn't that into the title track so I worried that I might not love the album but honestly every B-side is a banger, I think my favorite is Lip's Together (the collab with Miyeon) or Codes.



 
  • Love
Reactions: snsd2beg

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,208
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
52,806
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
I did at first but now I'm on a 97 day streak. :Yuna-heh:

In other news I just went through Tiffany's album from start to finish. I wasn't that into the title track so I worried that I might not love the album but honestly every B-side is a banger, I think my favorite is Lip's Together (the collab with Miyeon) or Codes.



I think Codes might be my favorite, too :pepebop:
 
  • Love
Reactions: HugeBakkaeMotae

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Tired as anything
 
Joined
16 August 2026
Messages
386
Reactions Received
244
Location
Stray Kids Everywhere All Around The World
Website
pin.it
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,192
Fandom
Stray Kids
Finally cleared my watch later so now I only have 300+ videos to get through instead of 600+ :jiuthinking:
The time consuming task as always ๐Ÿ™‚โ€โ†•๐Ÿ™‚โ€โ†•๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
 
  • Like
Reactions: snsd2beg

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Wow man wow
 

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • Going_Under