Official Post Your Random Thoughts (97 Viewers)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's 3 AM right now and I'm exhausted, but I don't want to sleep since I know I'm going to be super tired tomorrow because I stayed up late so why not stay up later?..... My logic is impeccable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and jasque
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I know Lexi changed her username so I need to change my sig but I cant be bothered.

Oh well I belong to @lexus recognize people
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I know Lexi changed her username so I need to change my sig but I cant be bothered.

Oh well I belong to @lexus recognize people
I’m gonna change my name back to lexusuwu soon anyways :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ripiasuju

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I don't care about anything anymore and time flies so fast lol

Maybe I need to find something to fight for :dubuthink:

Like against people that refuses to love Gyuri
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread