Official Post Your Random Thoughts (194 Viewers)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Loona solos=OT12>>Sub units:taesip: @eclipsoul do you agree or disagree :hyungwontea:
i do agree :icgyu: there are songs by all that i love but i feel like some subunits bsides can be forgettable and yyxy didn't even get a repackage like other two to show more
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
i do agree :icgyu: there are songs by all that i love but i feel like some subunits bsides can be forgettable and yyxy didn't even get a repackage like other two to show more
I agree with this statement :sanapray:I’ve always wondered why did yyxy only get one release🤔My favourite sub unit is OEC, then 1/3=yyxy. I love beauty&thebeat and I think I’d love yyxy musically even more if they had more songs:pepecry1:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Im so bored
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
We're going swimming but I rlly don't feel like getting in the pool
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,528
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
this is so lovely, tysm :maheart: i'm only on one staff team (so far 😎😎) but i really appreciate these words!
Did you apply for cards LOL? 👀
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread