Official Post Your Random Thoughts (477 Viewers)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
@dumbcore are black people aloud to call pacific islanders coconut (n words) 😋
i feel like its wrong but said girl who doesnt like me thinks she can
ty
What
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
the incoming freshmen need humbling, and im dying to see it happen, i can't lie
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I wish anime figurines weren't so expensive. I'd love to have at least one :reallysadcat:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
so this girl who doesnt like me called me a coconut n word and i was like hey u cant say that and she was like "im black so i can do whatever i want" and i was like no thats not right
Technically it's not like she's calling you a racial slur... Since that's just used against blk folks.. but it's still insulting you.....

Idk I feel like you could research this yourself instead of just asking me... I don't know it's not really my job to educate you, no hate I'm just saying.
 
  • Like
Reactions: doll

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread