Official Post Your Random Thoughts (272 Viewers)

Joined
7 May 2022
Messages
164
Reactions Received
119
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Me by accidently sending this to my friend and it was for my biology homework, I was multitasking as u can see and it was quite emabarssing "How do chickens know they are having baby chickens?"
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I’m an ARMY girl🤪
In the Bangtan World🌏
My life is fantastic🥰
Full of light stick🦯⚪
You can bash me girl 🤕
But you can’t bash our boys😡
Cause I will punch you 🥊
Or I will kill you👹
STOP I REMEMBER THATT IOAJOIASJOA
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread