Official Post Your Random Thoughts (483 Viewers)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
browsing r/tipofmytongue is my new favourite pastime. like sure some of these posts are guaranteed to give me nightmares sooner or later (like that one with an animated kids show made by a cult) but it's still too interesting for me to stop looking through it and trying to guess any 1980s song someone is searching for lol
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
can winter hurry up and end already, i hate how tired and cold and lethargic i am all the time i literally dont feel like doing anything, i just wanna stay in bed all day until may comes around and that makes me feel even worse :jenniecry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Why am I not sleeping
 
  • Love
Reactions: enen

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I find it crazy I've known some of you here for almost 4 years from KS and other forums. I feel so different than I used to be, the passing of time is so odd. I've grown so much, I was barely a teenager when I joined here. I went through a whole identity crisis and gender change, lol. I am not sure why I am feeling so nostalgic today. :pepecry1:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • Going_Under