Official Post Your Random Thoughts (217 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 74

I hate math so much but I really need to pass both units..I hope the workshops won't be useless to my exam mark x.x
I hope I will not have to retake them:sanapray:maybe the fun units will help balance this semester out because I'm excited for those
 
D

Deleted member 74

I watched normal people before reading the book
I think the book was highly overhyped..but I am liking it so far
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Chaeee
D

Deleted member 74

my sister is literally underage and came home from school casually saying a construction worker flashed himself to her on her walk home..
the amount of sketchy vans with weird people in them driving and sticking around to that school as well smh
 
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: Tickita and litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread