Official Post Your Random Thoughts (476 Viewers)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I need to leave that gc; they’re always spamming it’s so annoying 😩 but if I do all the girls will be like: OMGGGG WHY DID YOU LEAVEEEE WE MISS YOUUUUU
I don’t even know why I’m there in the first place 😒
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: cocomelon and Haiku

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
mr mcquinstons head is v shiny
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
shine a lot
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread