Official Post Your Random Thoughts (266 Viewers)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
My favorite twitter moot is a 20 year old cisgender heterosexual man who ults the boyz and follows a fan accounts for their armpits and says he's in heat over Eric and also said something VERY dirty I don't even want to repeat over Sangyeon :pepelook: love him for that
 
  • Wow
Reactions: cocomelon

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
You can be the outcast
Or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love
Or you can start speaking up
Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do
When they settle 'neath your skin
Kept on the inside and no sunlight
Sometimes a shadow wins
But I wonder what would happen if you
Say what you wanna say
And let the words fall out
Honestly, I wanna see you be brave

 

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
'Cause hurt people just hurt people
They do it, they do everyday, yeah
Hurt people just hurt people
Why are we used to the pain? Oh
How many times until we had enough?
We just gotta find a way to love
My heart is broken just talkin' about this
'Cause hurt people just hurt people
They do it, they do everyday

If I felt all my lies I know that I'd be broken
Take all these pills to quell fucked up emotions
Bill, you're so sick why can't you just be open?
You just be open
You just be open
Push you away to save you from my visions
Killing myself lately that's been my mission
Know I'll explode like it's nuclear fission
Stuck on these visions
Stuck on these visions
'Cause hurt people just hurt people
They do it, they do everyday, yeah
Hurt people just hurt people
Why are we used to the pain? Oh
I got burns on my wrists, but that helps keep me focused
Heroin missed it's chance, I'm here unbroken
Girl, I'm too fucked up, you can't fix these problems
You'll never solve them
You'll never solve them
I think about you and it drives me crazy
Wish I could fix my mind, but it's too hazy
Twenty years old is too young, you won't save me
Can't help me, baby
Can't help me, baby
'Cause hurt people just hurt people
They do it, they do everyday, yeah
Hurt people just hurt people
Why are we used to the pain? Oh
How many times until we've had enough?
We just gotta find a way to love
My heart is broken just talkin' about this
'Cause hurt people just hurt people

They do it, they do everyday
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee and athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
'Cause hurt people just hurt people
They do it, they do everyday, yeah
Hurt people just hurt people
Why are we used to the pain? Oh
How many times until we had enough?
We just gotta find a way to love
My heart is broken just talkin' about this
'Cause hurt people just hurt people
They do it, they do everyday

If I felt all my lies I know that I'd be broken
Take all these pills to quell fucked up emotions
Bill, you're so sick why can't you just be open?
You just be open
You just be open
Push you away to save you from my visions
Killing myself lately that's been my mission
Know I'll explode like it's nuclear fission
Stuck on these visions
Stuck on these visions
'Cause hurt people just hurt people
They do it, they do everyday, yeah
Hurt people just hurt people
Why are we used to the pain? Oh
I got burns on my wrists, but that helps keep me focused
Heroin missed it's chance, I'm here unbroken
Girl, I'm too fucked up, you can't fix these problems
You'll never solve them
You'll never solve them
I think about you and it drives me crazy
Wish I could fix my mind, but it's too hazy
Twenty years old is too young, you won't save me
Can't help me, baby
Can't help me, baby
'Cause hurt people just hurt people
They do it, they do everyday, yeah
Hurt people just hurt people
Why are we used to the pain? Oh
How many times until we've had enough?
We just gotta find a way to love
My heart is broken just talkin' about this
'Cause hurt people just hurt people

They do it, they do everyday
Are these song lyrics or a poem? If they're a song, what song? I would like to listen to it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread