Official Post Your Random Thoughts (658 Viewers)

Joined
10 December 2021
Messages
28
Reactions Received
13
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
All
i said i didnt want trouble
im the boy in the bubble
but then came trouble
And my heart was pumping
Chest was screaming
Mind was running
Nose was bleeding
Put my hands up
Put my hands up
I told this kid I'm ready for a fight
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
And my heart was pumping
Chest was screaming
Mind was running
Nose was bleeding
Put my hands up
Put my hands up
I told this kid I'm ready for a fight
punch my face
do it cause i like the pain
everytime you curse my name
i know want the satisfaction
thats not gonna happen
 
Joined
10 December 2021
Messages
28
Reactions Received
13
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
All
punch my face
do it cause i like the pain
everytime you curse my name
i know want the satisfaction
thats not gonna happen
Knock me out
Kick me when I'm on the ground
It's only gonna let you down
Come the lightning and the thunder
You're the one who'll suffer
It was 6:48, he was walking home
With the blood on his hand from my broken nose
But like every other day, he was scared to go
Back to his house 'cause his pops was home
Drowning his troubles in whiskey bubbles
Just looking for trouble
Well, there's no excuse for the things he did
But there's a lot at home that he's dealing with
Because his dad's been drunk since he was a kid
And I hope one day that he'll say to him
Put down those bubbles and that belt buckle
In this broken bubble
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
dear evan hansen we've been way too out of touch
things have been crazy and it sucks that we dont talk that much
i should tell you that i think of you each night
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
i rub my nipples and start moaning with delight
why would you write that?
just tryna tell the truth!
this needs to be perfect!
this emails have to prove that we were actually friends!
Just- I'll do it!
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
ITS ABOUT DRIVE
ITS ABOUT POWER
WE STAY HUNGRY
WE DEVOUR
WE PUT IN THE WORK
PUT IN THE HOURS

AND TAKE WHATS OURS
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
i just wanted to stan gfriend and i find out they disbanded :soob:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Villains

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
My planet is like an old black and white TV
Life always goes on and on
But it's never fun at all
Oh, daisy
It's my happiness to run into you
Life always goes on and on
But I'll live with you forever
So be my daisy
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Well, at least theres Loona :crycry:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I need to stan
loona
stayc
purple kiss
 
Joined
10 December 2021
Messages
28
Reactions Received
13
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
All
You know you look good
But I know you're bad
I think you sound cool
But we know the words may hurt me
You talk that way
It could make me faint
Makes me insecure
But I want some more, I'm sure
But the problem is
I just love your puppy dog eyes
Put your hands on my inner thighs
You won't love my puppy dog eyes
No, you just wanna be between my thighs
I just love your puppy dog eyes
Put your hands on my inner thighs
You won't love my puppy dog eyes
No, you just wanna be between my thighs
I sell my soul
I think I'm bold
So I feel wanted
But now I'm haunted, I lost it
You haunt my mind
And every thought
I'm thinking why
Does it have to be this hard
I just love your puppy dog eyes
Put your hand on my inner thighs
You won't love my puppy dog eyes
No, you just wanna be between my thighs
I just love your puppy dog eyes
Put your hands on my inner thighs
You won't love my puppy dog eyes
No, you just wanna be between my thighs
I just love your puppy dog eyes
Put your hands on my inner thighs
You won't love my puppy dog eyes
No, you just wanna be between my thighs
I just love your puppy dog eyes
Put your hands on my inner thighs
You won't love my puppy dog eyes
No, you just wanna be between my thighs
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
i think i can kinda call myself a swith kinda?
Like I stanned them when they first debuted, but then i fell out of kpop for a while
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
so many badges i want and needd
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread