I had more done than I thought; I hope
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 9 March 2022 #8,861 I had more done than I thought; I hope
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 9 March 2022 #8,862 can’t believe I’m two technically three badges off from finishing Loona
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 9 March 2022 #8,863 Let it slide
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 9 March 2022 #8,864 Dis biatch better not be late today
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 9 March 2022 #8,865 I’ll make some gifs later; I think it’s time
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 9 March 2022 #8,866 It’s confusing
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 9 March 2022 #8,867 My reactions atm:📈📈📈📈
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 9 March 2022 #8,868 Last night was great🙌🏻
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 9 March 2022 #8,869 The glitch is weird
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 9 March 2022 #8,870 I love the feeling of nostalgia; maybe even too much Reactions: Haiku
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 9 March 2022 #8,871 Is it obvious? If so what can I do? 🤷🏻 have ta go along with it I suppose
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 9 March 2022 #8,872 The first 2/3 of 2021>>they were great times I’d rather forget about the last 4 months •_• Last edited: 9 March 2022
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 9 March 2022 #8,873 He was mid as a leader but Leo has always been such a living meme😩🤌🏻
H Haiku . Joined 26 November 2021 Messages 3,179 Reactions Received 3,849 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 9 March 2022 #8,874 I hate you.
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 9 March 2022 #8,875 The sudden sound of silence is chilling
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 9 March 2022 #8,876 >_<
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,192 Reactions Received 18,936 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,943 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 9 March 2022 #8,877 Im a gluten free bun
cocomelon Joined 4 October 2021 Messages 11,880 Reactions Received 29,796 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @ahparkchaeyoung Wreck @Juniverse 9 March 2022 #8,878 because hallie is a two faced cunt
cocomelon Joined 4 October 2021 Messages 11,880 Reactions Received 29,796 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @ahparkchaeyoung Wreck @Juniverse 9 March 2022 #8,879 im not the cunt, youre the cunt
cocomelon Joined 4 October 2021 Messages 11,880 Reactions Received 29,796 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @ahparkchaeyoung Wreck @Juniverse 9 March 2022 #8,880 sally said: im not the cunt, youre the cunt Click to expand... youre the fucking cunt bitch