- Joined
- 30 January 2020
- Messages
- 26,480
- Reactions Received
- 39,142
- Location
- We're no strangers to love.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,434
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she, her, mrrp
Get something warm on your stomach if you can🥺💖hope they go away quicklyi have cramps :(
that is how the human body works... not me though, i'm an alienAt the end of the day we’re all full of shit
I was actually referring to how everyone is a hypocrite in some way, shape or form but what you said is true toothat is how the human body works... not me though, i'm an alien
I actually have a friend named Amber... I should ask herDo dads give their daughters named Amber a nickname like.... Amberger?
I agree with what you said as well lmaoI was actually referring to how everyone is a hypocrite in some way, shape or form but what you said is true too![]()
I FORGOT ABOUT WEVERSEMy OG Weverse account will be deleted tmr.
Should I restore it?