Official Post Your Random Thoughts (483 Viewers)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
What you mean it's over why you walking out?
Made a few mistakes I know I'm sorry let's just talk it out
All I know is days are getting darker when you not around
Hundred times apologizing isn't that enough?
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
This isn't what I want, yet it's what I asked for.
Curiosity over all my morals, I took away your perfect happy ending
resetting the world despite the warnings
 

Haiku

.
Joined
26 November 2021
Messages
3,179
Reactions Received
3,849
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I want to play a new game, I'm kind of burnt out from the ones I've been playing consistently... watch me continue to ignore all the games on my steam list that I haven't touched :idkwhattonamethis:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread