- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
twitter is annoying why do i have so many followers and only one or two interact with me like??
the next 4th gen it boy wbkJJ has so much potential
is the aja in question a certain kpop youtuberWhy are ye acting like Aja Wannabes ? We don’t need more edgy _ _ stans stinking the place up
Never thought I’d support someone pre debut but here I amthe next 4th gen it boy wbk![]()
You’ve heard of her I seeis the aja in question a certain kpop youtuber![]()
But I love my Hoon badge I want to keep it on displayI want a light colored layout again
yeah her youtube videos are always in recommendation feed but honestly her and yubincults are my least favourite kpop youtubers, hateful for no reason. what's the point of running a kpop related channel when you anti half the industry?You’ve heard of her I see![]()