Official Post Your Random Thoughts (157 Viewers)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Why poor jk i need to know :face:
When I say JK I mean Jungkook from BTS During a concert (mid performance) his shirt started opening and his chest was exposed🤭Even though he laughed it off it was obviously very uncomfortable for him. He’s already se**alized enough as it is without most of his torso being shown on camera to fans:face::face:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and uran

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,172
Reactions Received
18,927
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,833
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
When I say JK I mean Jungkook from BTS During a concert (mid performance) his shirt started opening and his chest was exposed🤭Even though he laughed it was obviously very uncomfortable for him. He’s already se**alized enough as it is without most of his torso being shown on camera to fans:face::face:
I thought it was about him yes :pandarolleyes: He really is sexualized a lot poor jungkook if he doesnt like it thats hell :face::face:
Thanks for the tea hun:pepelgbt:
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Chaeee

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
All of oneus' songs scratch my brain in the perfect way
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
13.2k 😋
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • snsd2beg