- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
its the spelling more accurate to how it soundsWho spells it baloney??![]()
It will always be bolognaits the spelling more accurate to how it sounds
the spelling just doesnt match the pronunciation lolIt will always be bologna
sometimes i will pronounce it as it's spelled: bo-log-nathe spelling just doesnt match the pronunciation lol
ive never heard anyone pronounce it that waysometimes i will pronounce it as it's spelled: bo-log-na
I do it just to annoy my brotherive never heard anyone pronounce it that way![]()
validI do it just to annoy my brother![]()
Arsony would totally suit youschool is so annoying :/
trueArsony would totally suit youThen there wontbe no school
![]()
Then she starts talking to me like she didn’t just disrespect me moments before🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩How dare she tell me to shut up when I was stating a factfuming at her now
I think will, I’ll just Do it later 💅🏻To make a re introduction post?
To not make a re introduction post?
That is the question![]()