Official Post Your Random Thoughts (409 Viewers)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I thought I’d done something and slept in until 9, but then I remembered day light savings, So I technically only slept in until 8 once again :coronawimwim:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
really wish my certain friends would understand that just because i'm never moving out of my home country doesn't mean i'm settling myself for a "worse" life. it's fine if you guys want to live out your phileas fogg fantasy but stop shaming me for feeling comfortable where i am.
 

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,174
Reactions Received
18,929
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,844
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
i was listening to songs from old eurovisions and Mamo was so awesome in 09 eurovision. ukrainian representing russia in competition held in russia in both russian and ukrainian. sadly that would seem impossible today i wish all this stuff all over the world would just end
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread