I just got it from dimpledsoobinoh okay, thanks for explaining! i was just curious because i couldn't find anything about it on google but i kinda assumed that's what it implied![]()
I just got it from dimpledsoobinoh okay, thanks for explaining! i was just curious because i couldn't find anything about it on google but i kinda assumed that's what it implied![]()
treadmill dash sounds dangerous irl thoit's a song 😭
Make the thread if you’d like, but I don’t think I’d personally use it much
Where show meHyunjin’s accent sounds so Irish there omfg how💀💀
honestly really cool of you to use this, it would be great if more users used this tone-tagI just got it from dimpledsoobinits to use when you say something passive aggressive or anything like that so people don’t think you’re shading users on KPS
![]()
He had an irish moment such a kingdosent sound like him at all😭
We Stan an Irish wannabe😌💅🏻✨He had an irish moment such a king![]()
i actually have a thread where more main-stream tone tags are listed ^ ^honestly really cool of you to use this, it would be great if more users used this tone-tag![]()