Official Post Your Random Thoughts (301 Viewers)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
sunoo = gender envy
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I don’t think everyday users have enough customisation here tbh. By “everyday users” I mean people who haven’t donated or aren’t staff. All of the customisation perks go to staff & donors (I understand why) but I don’t think it’s fair to not have some more perks for ordinary users.
 

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
I don’t think everyday users have enough customisation here tbh. By “everyday users” I mean people who haven’t donated or aren’t staff. All of the customisation perks go to staff & donors (I understand why) but I don’t think it’s fair to not have some more perks for ordinary users.
what can we do that you guys cant?
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
what can we do that you guys cant?
1. Username emojis
2. Have the little personalised message thingy where we’d have our post status like “Celebrity” and “Idol” etc
3. Extra badges
4. Coloured usernames (though I understand why ye do)
Maybe I’m just being petty🫣
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread