Aimée=Queen
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 12 May 2022 #16,601 Aimée=Queen
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 12 May 2022 #16,602 Reactions: Exi and tai
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 12 May 2022 #16,603 Soon
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 12 May 2022 #16,604 I feel like royalty
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 12 May 2022 #16,605 I need to stop watching [redacted] it depresses me too much
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,085 Reactions Received 72,525 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,424 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 12 May 2022 #16,606 Since when is dipping nuggies in mustard weird?
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 12 May 2022 #16,607 I was todays years old when I found out I.M is Changkyun I always thought they were two different MONSTA X members •__•
I was todays years old when I found out I.M is Changkyun I always thought they were two different MONSTA X members •__•
Soogi radical kyeominist . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 16,140 Reactions Received 24,280 Website kyeomblr.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 200 Gender Female Pronouns she / her Ship @Dokyeom 12 May 2022 #16,608 Reactions: Haiku
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 12 May 2022 #16,609 Loona comeback when 👁💧__💧👁 Reactions: Haiku
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 12 May 2022 #16,610 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 12 May 2022 #16,611 ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 Reactions: Haiku
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 12 May 2022 #16,612 ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 Reactions: Haiku
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 12 May 2022 #16,613 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
H Haiku . Joined 26 November 2021 Messages 3,179 Reactions Received 3,849 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 12 May 2022 #16,614 These cramps are so bad... I can barely move
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 12 May 2022 #16,615 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 12 May 2022 #16,616 Yu Ling>>
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 12 May 2022 #16,617 Awww Bru
Soogi radical kyeominist . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 16,140 Reactions Received 24,280 Website kyeomblr.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 200 Gender Female Pronouns she / her Ship @Dokyeom 12 May 2022 #16,618 i just want to eat a whole pint of ice cream and take a nap Reactions: Haiku
H Haiku . Joined 26 November 2021 Messages 3,179 Reactions Received 3,849 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 12 May 2022 #16,619 Let's hope I don't lose
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 12 May 2022 #16,620 Eat. Write. Sleep.