- Joined
- 24 October 2018
- Messages
- 55,517
- Reactions Received
- 41,115
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 242,426
- Fandom
- Mingyutized
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
my phone is dead so ama tell u rngossip gossip gossip
are you alright? istfg girls are so toxic sometimesmy phone is dead so ama tell u rn
this girl, she called me a slut, and told my best friend that I said I didn't wanna b friends w her no more
and in 8th hour she was acting tough like "I'm not scared of you lol" when I was cussin at her and shit
but when I said I was gonna beat her ass she said "w-w-w-w-w-well my m-m-m-mom will sue you" and she got all scared
am I alr??are you alright? istfg girls are so toxic sometimes
stay tonight by chunghaI'm on my school computer silly
I cant see it
UGHstay tonight by chungha
idk. it just does.UGH
she is such - she is amazing
love chungha
y does it make u think of me tho
aww bb :(jk
am sick
pls save me
idrk if that's a compliment or not but i'll say thank youslayful