Yes i am the oppa the one and only senpai the sovereign godgm king![]()
First a GLAM members lands in prison, and 8 years later HYBE debut their first gg in nearly a decade & Garam is involved a really bad bullying scandal before she even debutedTruly tragic![]()
The thread about CLASS:y?I want to repond to that but I can’t![]()
tbh i completely agree with that threadThe thread about CLASS:y?
I- didn’t realize it was that obvious what I was talking about, but yes.The thread about CLASS:y?
I had no idea what you were talking bout if that helps hunI- didn’t realize it was that obvious what I was talking about, but yes.
I do agree that diets for young idols should not be happening, or dangerous diets in general. Young idols should be protected by their companies from creeps, but that doesn’t mean everyone who stans them is a creep