- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
What do you have against the Balkans?(minus greece) BALKANS <<< everywhere else
No please explain properly why.
i dont hate the people i really just hate the stereotypesNo please explain properly why.
Do they have tensions with Mexico?
I want to know how you can hate a whole peninsula of people
Sometimes people hate other countries that donβt historically get on well with their own, so I was just ruling out an option π€·π»why would they have tensions w mexico lol
naaaSometimes people hate other countries that donβt historically get on well with their own, so I was just ruling out an option π€·π»
hence my hate-love relationship with all of oceania (circa 1914) (excluding fiji cuz who even r they)naaa
but if u ever had a problem w samoa i gotta problem w u too
im all woof woof for them samoan princesses