- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Ty! It's xie lian from tgcf!i like your pfp a lot!!
Ty! It's xie lian from tgcf!i like your pfp a lot!!
nicee. im not really sure what show that is, but it seems cool from your pfp!Ty! It's xie lian from tgcf!
I highly recommend it ! I'm sure it's on Netflix but it shouldn't be hard to find elsewhere ^ ^nicee. im not really sure what show that is, but it seems cool from your pfp!
i'll look into it when the year ends fs. thanks :)I highly recommend it ! I'm sure it's on Netflix but it shouldn't be hard to find elsewhere ^ ^
these rando's out here thinking im in love with themi need to stop calling people "baby"