- Joined
- 18 April 2022
- Messages
- 5,140
- Reactions Received
- 7,090
- Location
- So far away
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 21,945
- Fandom
- 💜
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
Please explain what those two words mean before I can answer ^ ^@dumbcore if sumone is nonbinary do i call them tanta or tanto
its spanish but yk how they have "a" or "i" for fem and "o" and "e" for masc or wtvPlease explain what those two words mean before I can answer ^ ^
us pretty people eat oreos the right way.Just ate 3 oreos in a row like a pig.
I saw some t of the old bird downstairsshe got big ol' titties, i said goo goo, goo ga ga
LMAOOOI saw some t of the old bird downstairs
and I vomited instantly lmao
I don't wanna picture it anymore...LMAOOO