Official Post Your Random Thoughts (408 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Same... This is nmixx's "lightstick"



:taeminface: :shockedcover:
wait ik this has nun to do w/ me but i looked it up and i saw a cola bottle 💀
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Haiku

Haiku

.
Joined
26 November 2021
Messages
3,179
Reactions Received
3,849
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I wish I had more Cheez-Its... I love them :pepesmug: if I wasn't drinking, I'd go to the store and get more. Guess I'll have to wait for tomorrow...
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Haha
Reactions: Haiku

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wait... I actually think that looks better than the lightstick they posted, maybe they will reveal the coke part tomorrow :sippinthetea:
lmao
isee more istg
1654575810439.png
1654575828378.png
ig if you're thristy at a concert you have a drink :wonwooglasses:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Haiku

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
you are my idea ahahahahahh
 
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Love
Reactions: uran

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
you ever jus think ur dreamin' but its your reality
or ever jus wake up from a dream crying and ur heart poundin
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Love
Reactions: uran

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread