- Joined
- 4 October 2021
- Messages
- 11,880
- Reactions Received
- 29,796
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
YOURE NOT A TRY HARD. NEVER GOT THAT FROM YOU AT ANY POINT EVERDo people think I’m a try hard? I really fcking hope not![]()
YOURE NOT A TRY HARD. NEVER GOT THAT FROM YOU AT ANY POINT EVERDo people think I’m a try hard? I really fcking hope not![]()
not at all <3
YOURE NOT A TRY HARD. NEVER GOT THAT FROM YOU AT ANY POINT EVER
testimonies to prove that anyone who thinks otherwise is WRONG@Reverie i just saw your post, but you're really not. i seriously think you're a really cool person![]()
ilychan said:
not at all <3
sally said:
YOURE NOT A TRY HARD. NEVER GOT THAT FROM YOU AT ANY POINT EVER
hxney_jun said:
@Reverie i just saw your post, but you're really not. i seriously think you're a really cool person![]()
Love you guys🫂🫂🫂Im very self conscious of the way I act sometimes, so thank youse🫶🏻testimonies to prove that anyone who thinks otherwise is WRONG![]()
Who said that?Do people think I’m a try hard? I really fcking hope not![]()
aww :(Love you guys🫂🫂🫂Im very self conscious of the way I act sometimes, so thank youse🫶🏻
Imo you're not a try-hardMy constant over thinking mind 😶🌫