- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
She’ll know. I’ll be writing a letter to her this week.we'll miss u
does sonya know ? will u tell her ?
will it b a ghost thing or ...
as will i :)She’ll know. I’ll be writing a letter to her this week.
okok so obviously it HAS TO BEyeah plss tell me if yk
OMG yes this is it. ppl always played this on the bus tyyyyyokok so obviously it HAS TO BE
jugaste y sufri by eslabon armado n dannylux
if u didnt know i am the biggest simp for danny n jugaste y sufri is my fav song ever
so like, i put a thingy for the part u said smth abt tell me if i was right
(timestamp)
YESSS I LOVE THIS SONG SM !!OMG yes this is it. ppl always played this on the bus tyyyyy
LEMME WRITE IT DOWN EVEN THO I GOT NOTHING RN- I'LL REMEMBER IT THOYESSS I LOVE THIS SONG SM !!
U SHOULD LISTEN TO FALSOS SENTIMENDIOS BY DANNYLUX IF U LIKE THIS SONG
ITS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG EVER EVER EVR
YESSSSSLEMME WRITE IT DOWN EVEN THO I GOT NOTHING RN- I'LL REMEMBER IT THO
lemme use my braincells...um i see seulgi and soyeon???
blackpink got nothing on this collab
yeslemme use my braincells...um i see seulgi and soyeon???