Official Post Your Random Thoughts (452 Viewers)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
do u want me to transfer u my points
i'll b leavin ks so
Would you? I’d appreciate that, but I don’t want you to transfer the points and then regret it. Only if you’re 100% you are leaving
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
Young rich girl
Don't need men I'm a boss
If you wanna have me
Show me some dough
Young rich girl don't
Need men who broke
Stand in line if you wanna buy me
Something what I Iike
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread