- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,082
- Reactions Received
- 52,516
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,191
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
Top 10 Wedding Songs of 2022Twinkle, twinkle, Patrick Star
I made myself a sandwich
My mommy named it Fred
It tastes like beans and bacon
And smells like it's been dead
Writing stuff is hard so I use a pointy pencil
Pointy pointy pointy, pointy pointy point
P.U., what's that horrible smell?
Drum solo!
I have a head, that ends in a point
Pointy pointy pointy, pointy pointy point
This song is over, except for this line:
You win this round
Broccoli
I wouldnt use them anyways.Would you? I’d appreciate that, but I don’t want you to transfer the points and then regret it. Only if you’re 100% you are leaving