- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
A lot of people prefer Indica, but I don't like how sleepy I get... It knocks me out haha. That's only good if I need some rest... Sativa is best once you find a good strain and the perfect amount, so you won't be in your head too much. It usually has me feeling good, but I also like when it is infused with terpeneFINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES
yah i only b smokin indica when im tryna have a full on slumberA lot of people prefer Indica, but I don't like how sleepy I get... It knocks me out haha. That's only good if I need some rest... Sativa is best once you find a good strain and the perfect amount, so you won't be in your head too much. It usually has me feeling good, but I also like when it is infused with terpene