Official Post Your Random Thoughts (181 Viewers)

Haiku

.
Joined
26 November 2021
Messages
3,179
Reactions Received
3,849
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Me: *makes a spam email for something important*
Me: *needs to get access to that email regarding the important thing*
Me: *forgets the password to that spam email*
Me: *I remember that I wrote the password down when I made the account*
Me: *realizes the password I wrote down is wrong*

Sigh... :hyungwontea:
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
i feel like.. this is a test to see if you're really worth it or not..
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm irritated for some reason.
It's because of those 2 as well... I shouldn't talk to them anymore.
i hope im not one of them
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
"Alr well I’ll talk later bc I feel ur boutta pop off at me any minute now lol"
made me want to cry
what's wrong? :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: doll

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread