WHO AND WHY IS THIS PERSON 🚶♂️
wait...did i do the math wrong 💀 i'm 14So you’re 12 now?
YES BUT 2014-5=2009, meaning if nyx hasn’t had her bday yet she could still be 128+5 IS 13 CHAE
I WAS BORN IN 2007YES BUT 2014-5=2009, meaning if nyx hasn’t had her bday yet she could still be 12
Do you remember the friend I argued with during BLM that got mad at me for saying you can't be racist to yt ppl. That's themWHO AND WHY IS THIS PERSON 🚶♂️
Then you got the maths all wrong💀I WAS BORN IN 2007
This is why I have tutoringThen you got the maths all wrong💀
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩the friend I argued with during BLM that got mad at me for saying you can't be racist to yt ppl.
They saw my story and got salty🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Why do you still interact with them
Pathetic vanilla villain🙄They saw my story and got salty
HELP MEEEEE 😭😭😭😭😭😭Pathetic vanilla villain🙄