- Joined
- 4 October 2021
- Messages
- 11,880
- Reactions Received
- 29,796
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
as in, they were watching the match live in india at the stadium. i was watching the match in india at homesee. used to. not is.
the funny thing is i've seen brits on tv watching cricket matches in india. am aware british weather is extremely cold, so they wouldn't think it's too cold here. but, but, but. if you saw the poor things shivering in their shorts and t-shirts...
yolanda salvidar should have gotten the mf death sentence
selena shouldve shot heryolanda salvidar should have gotten the mf death sentence
she just wanted to get the perfume samples for her boutiqueselena shouldve shot her
oh no y is a strange man messaging me 😥😥😥Incorrect
Actually I thought it over and ur right🙄I was gonna say French but French can sound gross sometimesoh no y is a strange man messaging me 😥😥😥
exactly mfActually I thought it over and ur right🙄I was gonna say French but French can sound gross sometimes