- Joined
- 3 June 2022
- Messages
- 3,933
- Reactions Received
- 5,700
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,116
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
it was assigned to us pehle, but i j found out, feel so stupid rnGURL WHY- WHY 14 HOURS
in 14h i'm leaving for a holiday
it was assigned to us pehle, but i j found out, feel so stupid rnGURL WHY- WHY 14 HOURS
youre not gonna sleep at least 💪🏼you don't know how much coffee i just gulped down rn
YOU CAN DO IT 🧍♂it was assigned to us pehle, but i j found out, feel so stupid rn
in 14h i'm leaving for a holiday
manifesting a good leg stretch for you at night 🙏🏻I’m so fuckinh tired I can barely function![]()
This is an interesting thought like for finland before vikings came and christianity we were seen as mongolian pagan demons and i think i would make a hot pagan demonI wonder what life would be like for everyone if colonialism never happened
i'd really like to know.I wonder what life would be like for everyone if colonialism never happened
i think everyone would've developed slowly but steadily and peacrfully. but i might be wrong, it may be the actual opposite. what i'm sure of though is that, there would've been relatively more peace and stability.I wonder what life would be like for everyone if colonialism never happened
though sometimes i wonder if this is too big a question for one to answer, yki'd really like to know.